Barton Online utilizes Examity Virtual Proctoring within some of the online courses. Barton Community College covers the cost of the proctoring for students. In the event that the student does not show up to a scheduled exam, the student will be charged by Examity upon their next login to test. If the student does not login to Examity to test within 2 months after missing their scheduled exam, the testing charge will be applied directly to the student’s Barton account.
If you have questions regarding charges for Examity Virtual Proctoring, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examity Technical Requirements
- Desktop computer or laptop (tablets, Chromebook and cell phones do not meet the requirements).
- Internet speed must be at least 2 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload. Hot spots are not recommended.
- A working built-in or external webcam and microphone.
- The pop-up blocker in your browser must be disabled for Examity.com.
- If you have questions or concerns, you can email email@example.com and arrange to do a system check with someone on Examity’s support team.